Sunday, October 01, 2006

Ansley the klutz

The jeep was packed and ready. I made a dash for the passenger door down the steps and through the pouring rain. My enthusiasm to stay dry got the best of me, and I had a terrific slip in a puddle created by a great deal of turkey droppings and the sudden rain.

When I managed to stand up my entire right side was covered in this crusty slop. Luckily I was not injured except for a few scrapes. John, Carlos, and Jackson had seen the catastrophe from the doorway and laughed, bent over, for a full ten minutes.

I hate those turkeys.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julianne said...

Those turkeys really do seem to be the root of all evil! I can just see John bent over double, with a hand supporting his stomach...(:

(this is Julie, who gets distracted from studying occasionally to look in on what Ansley and John are doing.)

So nice to read your stories!

11:19 AM  
Blogger Jonathan Gerrans said...

I love how you leave us wondering which turkeys you are referring to!!
Keep on keeping us posted, its great to hear from you and John!
- Jonathan

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home